Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Don't Look Now, There's a Big Ol' Bat

Well, my friends, I know it's still early. I'm typing this up just after 9:00 pm. I am all kinds of tired. So, I'm going to keep this very, very short and sweet. One of my dogs woke me up this morning at 3:30. Yep that's right 3:30 in the a.m. Barking. At what I have absolutely no idea. And I could not go back to sleep for like an hour. Honestly, it just threw my whole day off a little. I got tons of stuff pretty early on in the day. Including a much needed supply run to Target. For, you know, things like facial cleaner and toilet scrub brushes. I bet you never thought you'd hear those two terms in one sentence before! But now, my pillow is calling my name. I hope you don't mind, but I am going to turn in early this evening.

This is a card that I got at a swap at the beginning of Sept. And, I'm so sorry, I cannot remember who's card it is to give them credit. So, if it's yours - please accept my apologies and know that I loved the card and that is why I'm sharing it!  It's using the stamp set - From the Crypt.

Well, I hope you all had a wonderful Wednesday - with more energy than mine.  And look forward to a terrific Thursday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails