Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Would you Believe it?

Something I thought would never happen, I have no pictures to share.  Sorry.  I spent my day at home with a sick child.  Nothing serious, just an upset stomach.  And since he wasn't achy all over or feverish, he felt pretty great.  That is except for the rumbling in his tummy.  So, that means computer games!

My husband has connected all of our computers together locally so that we can play some really fun strategy games together.  We use the intercom on our phones to chat with each other since my computer is in a completely different area of the house.  We have a great time playing the games together.  And, honestly, part of me figures, as long as he wants to play those games with me, I am willing to also.  (Although I do really enjoy them too!)

So, that was my day.  Tomorrow hopefully we are back to business as usual and I will have more fun things to share.  Oh, wait a minute . . . I do have a picture to share one of me and my son from our trip a few years ago to Sea World in San Diego.  This was definitely a happier day than he was feeling today.


I hope you all had a great Thursday - with no upset stomachs.  And look forward to the weekend!  Thanks so much for stopping in.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails