Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Did someone say candy?


No, no I'm not eating any just loving the phrase from this stamp set.  I think after yesterday's post, I would get in a bit of trouble if I was already looking for some candy.  I don't know about you, but yesterday I got back in the program.  Tracking my calories for the day, getting in a decent yoga workout.  And I'm telling you, if you haven't tried yoga you should.  I know that some of you are out there saying how can that be a workout?  It is!  Sometimes I sweat more doing yoga than I do walking 2 miles!  So, it was a good day for staying on track. 

And now, back to the cute little witch.  Isn't she adorable?  She's in the set Fang-tastic from the Holiday Mini Catalog.  Too cute.  This card was created by Terri Mongeon.  Thanks Terri for sharing your talent with us!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails