Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bits & Pieces

I had so much fun coming up with my Halloween class projects that I am already very excited to start planning my next class in November.  It's going to be on November 4th or 6th.  We will be making some great Christmas projects.  Here's a little sneak peek of one of the projects I was working on today.

Doesn't that just get you all kinds of excited?  I'm sure you are thinking that maybe just maybe I have finally done it.  I have lost my mind.  So, have another look at more bits & pieces from the upcoming project.


Deosn't that just clear it right up?  I know I"m sorry I wish I had one completed for you to look at, but alas you will have to wait until tomorrow.

I will tell you this though.  I have fallen in love with the Deck The Halls Designer Series Paper.  It's gorgeous.  And that is what we will be using in the class.  Every single project will come from that pack of paper.  How fun is that?  All nicely coordinating and such.

Deck the Halls Designer Paper in the Holiday Mini Catalog

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails