Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The End of the Bits & Pieces

After sitting on my desk overnight, I was finally able to assemble the final project.  This will, most likely be a project in the upcoming Deck The Halls Christmas Class.  I borrowed the idea from my Stampin' Success.  This is a magazine that I receive monthly from Stampin' Up!  It's full of great ideas.  I saw this card, loved the idea of the bow and so I tweaked it a little by changing the colors and the stamped greeting and such.

 All those bits & pieces that were sitting on my desk, went together to make this totally cute bow.  Now, in the sample, they said that they sewed it together.  Well, I don't sew.  My mother is the amazing seamstress.  And that is something that I never grew to love as she did.  Sorry mom.  So, instead I glued it all together.



Loving the Pearls!  How fun are those to look at?  And my distressing kit came in very handy to get an aged look on this little tag.


Well, I am gonna call it an early night.  I decided today was the day to tackle some ironing.  I called my mom - needed to chat with her  about a school event coming up.  I got to my ironing while catching up with her.  I hope she doesn't mind that I multitask like that.  I do not like ironing.  I would rather do just about anything.  I love doing laundry - weird I know.  But ironing no thank you!

Anyway, that ironing had been needing done for quite sometime now.  I think it took me over an hour.  That's right an hour of standing and ironing.  Pretty boring and pretty tiring.  But, on the bright side, I do feel as though I just gained almost a new wardrobe!  Between my newly ironed items and the great deals we got at Old Navy today, I cannot complain!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails