Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Take My Breath Away

Ryan's Ghost
I just had to share.  And some of you out there have already seen this picture.  And guess what?  You get to see it again.  I'm not sure if I mentioned this here or not but I love Halloween.  Okay, just kidding, I know I've mentioned that before.  What I really lvoe about Halloween is all the fun things that we do.  It's a very busy month for my family but one that we look forward to every year.

This past weekend, we went to a local Pumpkin and Chili Festival with my family and my niece and her family (we love going with you all - Ben, Brittany and kids!)  I love going there for all the fun we get to have and all the pictures I get to take!  So, it's a double bonus for me. 

My son, Ryan, does not really enjoy having his picture taken.  I started studying photography before he was born.  He has spent most of his life being photographed.  His second word, Daddy was the first, was camera!  He will help me out in projects that I am working on, especially if it includes something like blurred images or cool lighting or such.  And he really enjoys setting up scenes for me with his toys to photograph.  That usually involves some sort of battle or such.  But taking his picture snap shot style, not his favorite.


Battle


Soldier
I am so glad that on this occasion he allowed me to be a mom and take a picture of him after he got his face painted at the festival.  Okay, maybe he knew that I would put my own little twist on the photo.  All I'm saying is that when I finally got this up loaded onto my computer and pulled it up full screen, it literally took my breath away.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails