Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

So Many Things to Have Fun With

Where to begin?  I mean there are so many things to have fun with.  I am loving the Rhinestone Jewels.  They are so fun to apply, beautiful to look at and just all around fun.



And you may remember that I recently was able to get the Big Shot.  Love it!  There is just something about putting plain old card stock in it and then by simply turning a handle you have an embossed piece of card stock.  Too fun.  Even my husband was having a great time running the card stock through it.  You should have seen his grin with the first try.  So, here is a pretty good look at a piece of card stock after it has been Big Shotted!



So, I totally "borrowed" this card from a wonderful friend and even more amazing stamper - Diana.  I borrowed the basic idea and changed it up just a little - some different paper, ribbon and adding some fun embellishments.  Too fun.  Thanks Diana for always providing such fun inspiration!  (And when are we going to that Mexican restaurant you've been talking about?)


I thought I would end my entry with this cute little bow.  All tied up nice and pretty.  Hope you had a wonderful Wednesday.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails