Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Bad To The Bone

Last month, I got the opportunity to spend the evening with a friend of mine who now lives in California.  Hi Lisa!  It was great to see her - although too short.  Next time we get together for lunch or dinner - okay?  Anyway, she showed me some pics on her camera of some really cute Halloween items that a friend of hers did.  I absolutely loved this little candy holder.  So, I borrowed the idea and changed it up just a little bit.  Different paper, added a tag and such.  So easy and fun to make.  I'm thinking about making some for my son to take to his school class.

We will be making this as a part of my Halloween class on Saturday.  Too cute!

Stamp Set - Batty for you
Paper - Nite Owl Designer Series Paper
Ink - Pear Pizzzazz, Elegant Eggplant
Accessories - Pear Pizzazz ribbon, Silver Glass Glitter
Miscellaneous - Pixie Sticks

I also whipped up another one using some retired paper from Stampin' Up.


Just two more days until my class.  I will be showing another project tomorrow so be sure to check in for that!  Happy Thursday to everyone.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails