Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It Was A Dark & Dreary Night...

Oh wait, we've already been down this road before!  I told you the story about the fun college friend who liked to begin his stories that way and then he would switch it up and have us all laughing so hard it hurt.

So, we won't go down that road again.  Although in all fairness, I will probably repeat myself at some point, so hopefully you won't mind too much.

Have you had a chance to listen to my musical selection yet?  When I went for my exercise walk with my dad and my brother this morning, my brother - Kelly, informed me that he had spent a good portion of the morning listening to a-ha before meeting me to walk.  If I remember right, he ws the one that had that original album - Scoundrel Days and I just had a copy.  That is until I got my own copy!

Tonight, I am going to share a swap card from my good friend Diana.  And then it's beddy bye for me.  Diana loaned me a couple books.  And oh my, they are so good I just cannot put them down.  I think I've read like 500 pages in like 3 days or something.  And I just don't read that fast.  So, my eyes are a little tired and are telling me that it is definitely time to take it easy tonight and get some much needed sleep.

Here is her beautiful card using the Dark & Dreary stamp set in Stampin' Up!'s Holiday Mini Catalog.

Goodnight to all & see you tomorrow night!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails