Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Little Something To Look Forward To

As I mentioned yesterday, it has been a pretty busy week.  I think I got myself all squared away and caught up with my work load - or at least I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.  I'm actually hoping to get some fun time in this weekend.

I went shopping with a friend the other day, Diana, and we bought something that we both are going to craft as a part of what we bought.  I think it will be fun to see what we both come up with - I know that they will be very different.

And then yesterday, I purchased an item, I'm not sure what it's called, but I've been looking for an organizational item for my desk.  There was one on sale so I couldn't pass it up.  It's not exactly what I was looking for - in design - and I already know what I am going to do to it to make it exactly what I want.

And that is something I would like to get started on this weekend.   Something to look forward to! 

In the meantime, enjoy this wonderful Halloween card that I received in a swap.  I don't have the name of the swapper - whoever you are, thanks for the beautiful card - I love it!!!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails