Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Time to get Caught Up!

My oh my . . . I am so sorry it's been a long time since posting.  And hopefully it won't be this long again!  As I believe I've mentioned before, my "day" job was a little overwhelming this past weekend.  And I am very happy to say that I am all caught up.   Well, with my work that is.  Now to get caught up on all the pictures I took over the past week or so and get caught up on posting and such as well.

But, before all the madness took place, I actually had scheduled a day off from work for some much needed girls time.  I met up with Diana for a day of light shopping and lunch.  She had been telling me about this really yummy Mexican restaurant for like weeks, maybe months.  And so we made the plans to meet up there.  She had some errands to do and I joined her for those as well - I mean after all they were fun shopping errands.  And one of them included a stop at Best Buy for some camera supplies..  That's always fun for me. 

And, as usual, we were so busy having fun that I totally forgot to get out my camera and take any pictures . . . that is until this:


But, don't let me get ahead of myself.  We made it to the Mexican Restaurant - Cantina.  It was so yummy!  They make guacamole - one of my favorites - right there at your table for you.  It was fab!  I could have stopped there.  I did however force myself to eat my wonderful avocado and artichoke enchilada.  My mouth is watering just remembering it.  And then for the best, we decided to split a desert - an apple pie that they fix right there at the table.  YUM!  Although it did smell as if the butter was burning a little bit, and we were a little afraid that the smoke alarms were gonna go off with all the smoke pouring off the dish, but it was very very good.  And we enjoyed every single morsel.  Here's a couple more fun pics for ya'!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails