Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

100 Years - Music Monday

So, I spent some time in my car this long weekend doing a bit of driving.  That is when I spend most of my time listening to music.  As much as I love music and am completely inspired by it, it's not on at home all that much.  My "day" job keeps my ears occupied and unable to listen to what I would like to.  And then when the family is home, the music just doesn't really get put on very often.  So, when I drive, it is on all the time.  It's like my little sanctuary on wheels.  I love it. 

While driving during this past weekend, a favorite song came on.  You know, I love those songs that just blow you away - that give you goosebumps.  And that can give you those goosebumps time and time again.  Well, this is one of those songs.  And, even better, it really makes you think.  And I love that.

This weeks Music Monday pick is 100 Years by Five for Fighting.  Enjoy.

And after you have listened to this weeks pic at the right under the Monday Music Pick of the Week section, enjoy this card created by my good friend Amy Smith.  I love the color combination - beautiful.  Thanks Amy for sharing this with me.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails