Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Little Over A Week

And we will be eating Turkey ( and hopefully ham - since it's more of a favorite of mine than Turkey).  Where on earth did this month go too?  And before we know it, we will be eating Turkey & Ham for Christmas!  Yikes!  Good thing I've already started my Christmas shopping, have you?  One of my hiding places is already full.

But before, I get ahead of myself, let's take a look at a wonderful Thanksgiving Card.  This was stamped by Jane Tellier.  Thanks for sharing such wonderful talent Jane!  Love the card!



Stamps:  Day of Gratitude
Card Stock: Confetti White, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, More Mustard, Early Espresso, Autumn Spice DSP
Ink:  Cajun Craze, Old Olive, More Mustard, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Pinking Hearts Punch, brads, dimensionals

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails