Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

And here it is . . . A Little Joy

So, I'm hoping that you don't hate me too much for my little tease yesterday.  And hopefully it was well worth the wait for here is the finished project.

My tabletop Joy display.

I initially planned on making it all red, black and vanilla.  But once I got started, I really liked the idea of sticking with just black and vanilla with some sparkle added in.  A little bit of ribbon, glitter, silver and pearls.  All the things any crafting girl needs to have on hand.

 I love all the textures here.  From the chunky glitter to the embossed card stock (from the Big Shot - lovin' it!) to the ribbon.


And for the O I just felt like a lot of circles were in order.  The ribbon slide and the 3 black brads were just the perfect items to add on here.


And the Y was a little trickier so I decided on a "dot" at the end, made out of paper flower, button and some pearls for the center of that flower.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my Joy project as much as I enjoyed making it.  Happy crafting everyone!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

That is so cute! I love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails