Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Music Monday - Wrong in the Right Ways


I am so in love with the new song by Pink.  I've enjoyed her music over the years, but man this song is just plain fun!  I mean you cannot help tapping your toe to the beat, not to mention the desire to just start singing along.  I think that the lyric - "Raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways" is destined to become a favorite for years to come.  And really, that sums up Pink - she tends to not take herself to seriously and laugh at all the "stupidity" of celebrities.  This is a great rebellious song.  Enjoy listening to it on the Music Monday pick of the week section to the right.

And, I must apologize for missing updating Music Monday last week - I kept waiting for my brother Kelly to give me a hard time about it.  He seems to enjoy seeing which song I have singled out for the pick of the week.  But, he also knew - as I'm pretty sure most of you out there did not - I was sick last week with a winter cold that wiped me out pretty good.  So, I'm sorry for the delay and hopefully you didn't mind having such a great song as 100 years on for two weeks instead of one.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails