Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I Am A . . . Hoarder?

Have you ever watched any of those shows on hoarders?  Wow, they kind of freak me out.  And, I'm sorry to say, but I am a bit of a hoarder.

Okay, okay nothing at all like those people.  But, I do tend to hold onto things and "save" them for just the right project.  So, they sit and do not get used at all.  And really, what is the point of that?

For example, I have so many pieces of beautiful decorative paper that has been sitting in a pile, not getting used because I do not want to "use it all up".  Because if I did that, I may never be able to find another piece of paper for another project some other day.  Give me a break.  There are companies out there specifically coming up with new products every day.  And so no, I may not ever find that particular piece of paper again, but I'm pretty sure I will find many more that I love just as much.

So, I have decided it is time to get to work and start using up all that stuff that I've been saving for just the right moment.  They are getting used - as they should!

I  have so many projects that I would like to get made for the holidays.  I'm not sure if all of them will get made this year or not, but I'm going to give it my best.  So, I made up a list on my dry erase board that is posted right above my computer monitor where I will see it every single day.  That should be some great motivation, don't you think.  Let's get crafting!!!

A portion of what I'd like to do.  Some things I
could not add on here - it would spoil the gift
for family members.

A sneak peak at another organizational project I've
been piecing together for weeks now.  I work on
it between projects.  Tonight it got worked on
while I was playing a computer game with my son.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails