Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Finally

So sorry I've been a little absent.  UGH!  I got the winter cold that has been going around here for a bit.  Funny thing is, I don't really go around people that much.  Or at least that is what I thought.  I mean I work at home.  And then my husband pointed out to me that I do go shopping on Black Friday, and went to a movie that same afternoon, and then to another movie the next day.  But, wait before the movie, we had dinner at Johnny Rockets - where it was pretty packed.  So, okay I guess I have been around people.  And really does it matter?  Not really, not at all.  All that matters is, I think it's been at least two hours since I felt the need to blow my nose.  PROGRESS!!!

So, I haven't felt up to working on very many of the projects that I do need to get done before Christmas.  Like my cards - that I still need to shoot a photo for, the presents that I am giving my family and a present that I am making for my son, to mention a few.  And that means, there should be lots to share over the next few weeks.  And then it's on to, or back to, however you would like to look at it, the projects that are not holiday related at all. 

In the meantime, enjoy this absolutely gorgeous card made by Becky Roberts.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails