Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Move Along Music Monday

After a surprisingly good, yet busy weekend, it's good to sit down and put some thought into the next Music Monday share.  I haven't come across anything exceptionally exciting in new stuff over the past few days, so I will be sharing an older song.  It is a favorite.  Not as old as the past few from the 80's.  This one is only 5 years old.

But before I go into that one, did you get a chance to check out the Sting song Fragile.  Man, I love that song.  It still gives me goosebumps to listen to it.

Okay today's song is by a favorite band of mine The All-American Rejects.  Not only do I love the name they chose for their band - too funny if you ask me.  But I really love their music.  I have all three of their CD's and they get listened to very regularly in our house. 

The song choice for this week is Move Along.  No matter what kind of mood I am in, if I am feeling down, sad, depressed or overwhelmed with too much to do, I put on this song and in no time I am tapping my foot and feeling as if I can indeed take on the world!  The drum beat is very infectious and makes you just want to get up and dance - and then go take on the world.

So, go ahead and give it a listen on my YouTube link on the right hand side.  And see if it lifts you right up.

We were able to see them at a local music festival  a little over a year ago.  They were so fun on stage.  It was a great night, even though we did freeze.  Here are two pics of my son at the concert.



I hope you enjoy your Music Monday selection and have a toe tapping great start to the beginning of the week!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails