Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Music Mondays . . . Blue Man Group

Okay, when I am looking for some music to increase my energy, I think of the Blue Man Group.  Have you seen their show?  It's so fun and energetic and entertaining.  The music is great as is their sense of humor and the message they are trying to deliver. 

As I am typing right now, I am listening to one of my favorite songs by them.  Time to Start.  Really gets your toes tapping and you just want to get up and dance.  Or at the very least, get up and do something, anything!

Be sure to give it a listen on the right hand side under the You Tube section.  Good stuff.

And while listening, here's a pic of my very own blue man.  Well, kinda . . . this is my son before a planetarium show we went to.  The entire room was lit up blue.  Fun.

My Very Own Blue Man
And, don't forget, my Halloween class is coming up this Saturday.  We will be making four really fun projects.  I should be getting my order in the next couple of days and will be posting the projects then.  So, check back often for more stamping fun.  Here are the class details:

Halloween is almost here - and I can hardly wait. I love the decorations and all the fun that comes with this time of year.


And that includes my Halloween Stamp Class
Saturday October 16 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Class fee: $20

We will be making four fun Halloween projects - including a framed decoration (as is or add your own photos), candy jar, card and a mystery.

Items to be used in the class -
Big Shot
Rub-Ons
Lots of Designer Paper

RSVP by Thursday October 14 so that I can be sure to have all the materials needed for you in the class.
Click here to sign up or for more information.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails