Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Favorite Find - Shampoo

So Sorry, please bear with me on my lightness of posting over the past few days.  You see, my "day" job has kept me quite busy.

You see, I am very fortunate to have a job that allows me to work from home. (Well, okay I have three jobs that let me work from home - stamping, photography and then my "day" job that gives me a steady pay check.)  I love this because it is very flexible with my time and I get to perform probably about 80% of it in my comfortable jammies. And the best part of all, I truly enjoy what I do. But, every so often there are times when there is quite a bit of work that needs to be done. And right now is one of those times. And since I do all of my work on my computer, I am in no hurry to get back on it in the evening. My whole body needs a rest.

And since I have not had a chance to stamp, or photograph, or process new things that I have photographed, I am going to share a Favorite Find that I've been wanting to talk about for a few weeks now.


John Frieda Collection Root Awakening Shampoo and Conditioner.  Love it!  And when it says root awakening, let me tell you it means it!

First of all is the aroma.  It's got a mintiness to it.  And just one whiff gets the senses going.

And then, when you use this shampoo, you can feel it tingling (thanks to the eucalyptus) all over your scalp.  I like to let it sit on there for a couple minutes just to feel it.  If you are having a hard time waking up this will get you going.  And not to mention, I love the way it makes my hair feel once I have finished drying and styling. 



Give it a try & let me know what you think.  And now, I am off to bed.  No reading, no nothing, just sleeping for tomorrow is another early one for me and then hopefully after this weekend, I will be back to business as normal.  Keep your fingers and your positive thoughts flowing in my direction so that I can get back to other things that I love doing as well.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails