Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Prescott Stamping

On Saturday, I was able to go up north for some stamping fun.  My family and I, plus one of my son's friends, piled in the car early and headed up north for the day.  I was going to stamp and the boys were going to have fun.  Ryan likes going up north to this stamping friends house because they have the cutest dogs. 

Lisa, Me and Lynn
I had such a wonderful time stamping.  We did something called a shoebox swap.  Basically everyone attending creates a project and then they bring along enough materials, cut and ready to go, for everyone else attending to make their projects.  These are so fun.  It's always great to see what everyone else comes up with.

First, I will show you my card.  You may recognize it.  It's from my Christmas Card Class.  I did have to change up the accessories a little bit by using a gold Glimmer Brad and the Pearl Jewels.



Lisa was so sweet, she actually made two cards for us all to make.



And here is card #2 from Lisa.




And the last project is from Lynn.  I do love shoes so this one was very fun to make.




After we got done stamping and on the way home, we decided to stop at Cracker Barrel for dinner.  I love that place and we really don't eat there that often.  Not one too terribly close by I guess.  Of course while you are there you have to look around in their fun store.  All kinds of fun things to look at.  I couldn't resist these glasses.

Are they me?

Doug and I decided to split a meal and to go for the country fried steak.  He was nice enough to let me pick two of my favorites - Lima beans and okra.  It was so yummy!

And who can go to Cracker Barrel without buying something in their store?  Wonder what it could be.  Did I get those beautiful glasses?


Nope, I got some candy.  This is one of my mom's favorite treats.  She usually gets it while we are at Cracker Barrel, so I just had to have one for her.  Originally there were four, but one of them got eaten before the picture could be taken.

All in all a fun day.  Thanks to Lisa and Lynn for such a wonderful time.  I look forward to stamping with you again soon!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails