Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I Believe...What goes Around...

That what goes around comes around.  Truly.  I have a motto that I try to live my life by - leave any given person or situation better than how you found them.  Whether it be through laughter or an ear to listen.  Whatever the case may be, there is always an opportunity for you to give more than you receive.  There is always an opportunity for you to enrich or lift someone up.  And sometimes it's as easy as projecting some positive energy.  And sometimes it's a lot harder than that.

So, what did you think of my song recommendation from yesterday?  Did you like the song?  Is this something that you would like to see more of - songs that inspire me?  I hope so, because I like sharing.

Today's pictures come from my stamp class on Saturday.  I had a really great time sharing my afternoon with some really fun ladies.  It's great to watch each participant grow in their craft.

The group from the class

Vicki and Brittany

Brittany working on her Santa
My mom water coloring her snow
Brittany made the yummiest cupcakes for the class - Lemon Raspberry.  They were so good.  Thanks for sharing your baking talent with us!!!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Thanks for the class! It was so fun and I love the cards we made!

Mel said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the projects! I'm so glad you came and such yummy cupcakes. I like our "deal".

Related Posts with Thumbnails