Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Best Witches to you!

The more I look at these wonderful Halloween projects, the more excited I am getting for it to be here!  And really it will be here sooner than we think.  And in my neck of the woods, that means temperatures under 100!  Although I do really like the warm weather.

As I am writing this, I am getting ready to head over to the other side of town.  I am going to my first ever NFL game.  I guess I had to move from Virginia, to Arizona in order to get to see the Redskins play.  I just wish it was back in the day when they had some of the greatest players.  It will be fun anyways. 

So, I leave you with another card swapped on Monday night.  I'm not sure how made this one, but I really love this cutie pie of a witch:




I hope you all have a great Thursday and I will be back tomorrow to let you know what my experience at the game was like.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails