Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Let's Keep This Short & Sweet

I'm gonna start off with a bang:

And then I'm gonna finish pretty quickly.  It is definitely Wednesday.  Halfway through the week - and I am feeling it.  Lots to do to get ready for my class on Saturday, along with all the other stuff life is bringing my way.  Been a pretty steady week and I am tired and ready for some sleep.  So, instead of rambling on and on, I will show you another card that is a possible choice for my class on Saturday.  I really like this card.  I have fallen completely in love with these new Glimmer Brads from the Holiday Mini.  If you haven't gotten them yet - you must!  They are beautiful!  Since I already gave you a sneak peek, here's the rest of the card.  Enjoy!


And I hope you are having a great week.  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails