Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Back to the Grind - It's so Spooky


Today it was back to business after everyone went back to school and work.  Well almost everyone, my husband had today off as well.  Which turned out to be not such a great day to be off because I actually had more work than usual - and it totally wiped me out.  I think halfway through the day my brains were turning to jelly.  After taking a break from my computer I re-energized and was able to finish my work before school got out.  Yeah!

But, way before that I got my morning walking in with my fam.  That was nice.  I don't usually get to walk on Tuesdays it was a nice surprise to go this morning since my hubby was off work.  It's always good to begin your day with a little exercise.  And since I let myself slide all weekend long with the health challenge, it was definitely time to get back to business today.  Keeping track of calories and getting that crucial exercise in!

And now, on to stamping . . . here is a card that I made at last weeks stamp get together.  It was designed by Marlene S - a really fun stamper and friend.  She will always put a smile on your face.







Stamp Set:  Dark & Dreary, Wicked Cool
Paper:  Wicked Fun Specialty Paper, Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  White Staz On, Basic Black
Accessories:  Raven Lace Trim, Spider Web Embossing Folder, Rhinestone Jewels

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails