Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fangs for the Memories


Today was a girlfriend's day!  Woohoo for wonderful girlfriends!  I met up with some wonderful friends - Diana, Rhonda and Marlene - today for a brunch/lunch deal.  Some of us had breakfast, some of us had lunch and one of us just had tea (Rhonda!!!).  We went to Paradise Bakery.  I love that place.  Their sandwiches are so yummy - but huge!  Luckily, Diana and I enjoy the same sandwich there - Chicken Walnut - so we split the sandwich, each got our own chips and 3 cookies.  Well, I mean it was buy one get one free so how could you say no?  And the meal comes with a cookie.  Besides, when you are eating with your girlfriends calories do not count, didn't you know?

So they had a business meeting planned, and I crashed it.  Well, okay not really.  But it makes me feel all rebellious to say so, so I'm just gonna keep on saying it.  'Cause really I was invited.  And, we ended up visiting for like 2 hours.  It felt like 15 minutes.  Don't you just love those kind of friends?

After the "meeting", Diana and I set off to do some shopping.  She's getting ready to make a trip back east where it's quite a bit cooler than here so she wanted to get some fun new clothes to take along.  We had a great time (don't we always darling?)

As a little surprise - and I sure hope they liked it - I gave them a fun little gift.  Nothing big just something that I saw and wanted to share with my "Twilight" friends.  These three gals are a part of the group that I go and see the Twilight movies with on opening day.  Too fun!


While I was at Target with my family the other day, we were looking at the dollar items.  They always have such interesting things there.  And they have added in some Halloween goodies.  Not sure if I've mentioned it or not, but I really, really, really (okay you get the idea) love Halloween.  Well, I saw these totally cute little Vampire erasers and a cute skull and crossbones mini notebook and I just knew that I had to get them to share with my friends.


All in all it was a great day.  Thanks for stopping in . . . see you tomorrow night!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails