Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Another part of me

Something else that I really love is photography.  I've loved it ever since I can remember.  I love looking at old pictures.  I love the way the camera feels in my hand.  And they sound of the shutter - at least on the old school cameras.  I love the idea of forever capturing a moment in time.  I hope  you don't mind, but I wanted to share a few of my favorite photos.

Bench
Cowboy
Bamboo 2
I have often been accused of having a very different personality when I am photographing.  And I think to some extent that is very true.  Once I get that camera in my hands and am looking through the lens, I just get all excited about what I see and cannot wait to capture the world around me.  I hope you will enjoy these images.  I will share more another day.

I have finally finished reading Return of the Jedi.  I have not returned it yet because I want to copy down some quotes.  I loved reading all three books. They were very enjoyable.  And so I started another book yesterday and have already read 200 pages.  Diana loaned this one to me and I cannot put it down.  Thanks for sharing with me Di!  It's the second in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series.  So, I'm off to get in a little more reading before I absolutely cannot keep my eyes open.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails