Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Way to Some Sweet Dreams

I was given a gift card for my birthday, way back in January.  I kept meaning to get to the store and buy some goodies and just never quite made it.  And finally about a week ago, we were at the mall - going to the Lego Store.  We love that place.  Making things out of Lego's in our house is an ongoing project.  They never seem to get cleaned up and put away.  But that's okay, it's using imaginations in the most wonderful ways!

Well, across the hall from the Lego Store was Bath & Body Works.  I love that store even more.  They have some of the yummiest scents around.  One of my favorites, and I'm ashamed to say, I've been out of forever and desperately in need of.  I mean how can you possibly go to sleep without their Pillow Mist? 


Really it has been a pretty long time since we've had any in the house.  Just became one of those things that we ran out of and didn't rush right out to replace.

That's not gonna happen anytime soon.  Man oh man!  I have been sleeping so much better ever since picking up another bottle.  I keep it right on my nightstand.  Next to my alarm clock.  And every night before getting in my bed to read, I spritz a little on the pillow and the top portion of the sheets.  Love it!  My personal favorite flavor is Lavender Vanilla.  Very subtle.


I am pretty tired tonight and probably wouldn't need it to fall asleep, but I'm not going to give that a try!  Sweet Dreams everyone!

2 comments:

Diana Gibbs said...

OMG! I remember the first time I had this was from Kari, were we sleeping at her house? I was like OMG! this would be like what Oprah does!
Love ya,
Di

Mel said...

That's right!!!! If I remember right - I am getting older and the memory not so good . . . but I remember her telling us the funniest story about burning a Lavendar Vanilla candle from convention. And that led into the spray. But, yes I do remember her spraying where everyone slept and it was at her house. And it was yummy! I've been hooked ever since.

Related Posts with Thumbnails