Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Wicked Cool


After I was able to get the sleep out of my eyes, get some of my necessary work out of the way, I met my fam for our morning walk.  They go six days a week.  I, however am only able to get a walk in two days of the week.  The rest of the week, I workout at home.  I enjoy my time walking, but also enjoy being able to do different activities as well.  There are always good conversations when we walk.  Today was a little quieter.  I think none of us were fully awake.


Here is the first card that I got to make the other evening.  It was designed by my friend Monica.  I had such a great time sitting with her the other night.  We got to laughing so hard!  It was great!  Thanks Monica!!!


I just love these boots!  Aren't they the cutest?


And these rhinestone jewels are to die for!  You must pay attention to them when you are applying them, but they are so worth it!


Stamp Set:  Wicked Cool

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails