Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

I Almost Forgot

Remember about a month ago I teased you with this picture? Well, I almost totally forgot all about it. I was sifting through my samples, deciding which one to post for this evening and there was this one. I tell ya', you got to let me know when I get a little absentminded and forgetful. Just give me a little shout and say "Hey you forgot..."

So, here is the original teaser:

And here is the rest. This is using the same set I've been so crazy about lately - Dark & Dreary from the Winter Mini Catalog.



I got my swap cards back and now have even more goodies to share with you. First, I must get them all photographed. That shouldn't be too hard for me to do.

I've been thinking about changing a few things on here.  Toying with some ideas that have been rolling around in my brain.  So, don't be too surprised if you come back for a visit and things are a little different.  More personal I think.  Hopefully something to look forward to!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails