Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Love My Swap Cards!

Yesterday was just a very smooth day.  Everything seemed to just move right along quite nicely.  I got my work done for the day in a great amount of time giving me the opportunity to do some other things.  Like yoga.  I love when you feel yourself making progress.  It's so nice to be able to hold poses for just a little bit longer and not feel the strain.  That means progress!  (Although I still have not gotten any better at remember to be consistent with getting on that darn scale!)

I was also able to pull out and really enjoy looking at the swap cards from Monday night.  Boy oh boy, they sure are great!  I really enjoyed the ones that I got the opportunity to make.  The ones that I brought home are just fabulous.

I'm sticking with a theme here and showing you more Halloween ideas.  This card is stamped by Diana Gibbs.  I love it - great colors and of course a really great stamp set!






Stamp Set: Dark & Dreary, Tiny Tags


Paper: Basic Black, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Whisper White, Wicked Fun Specialty DSP

Ink: Cajun Craze, Basic Black

Misc: Spritzer tool, Old Olive marker, Square Lattice embossing folder, black taffeta ribbon, 1/2" lace trim Raven, jewelry tag, vintage trinkets

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails