Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Favorite Find - Rhinestones & Pearls

What more could a girl ask for?  Take a look at these . . .



Now admit it, those look like tons of fun don't they?  I'm here to tell you they are!  What a great way to ad an accent to anything.  They are so beautiful, I want to wear them!  I know they might be a little hard to see in the above picture so how about some close-ups?  Well, here ya' go . . .



I finished making the last project for my Saturday stamp class.  Fun stuff.  I'm really enjoying the new stamps, new ribbons, new colors and the new embellishments.  They are too fun!  Can't wait to see what everyone thinks of them at the class. 

Now, tomorrow I get to finish prepping for it.  Lots of cardstock to cut.  I love to cut cardstock.  I find it very therapeutic and relaxing.  Maybe I can skip the meditation portion of yoga tomorrow.  No way - that's the best part of yoga, getting to meditate at the end.  Very, very relaxing.

And it's getting late for me.  One more early morning before the weekend.  I want to get some reading time in before I turn out the light.  I'm really enjoying my book, Return of the Jedi - even better than the movie.  But aren't they always?

So, it's off to sleep, well reading and then sleep . . .

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails