Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Let's Stamp Together

I have been planning and stamping and cleaning and getting ready for the very first stamp event!  I can't wait any longer to let you know all about it!

Welcome Back to Stamping Class
Saturday August 14, 2010
9:30 am to 12:30 pm
Cost $10 for 3 cards
Class special - bring a friend and you stamp for just $5
Recommended bring your own Snail adhesive



Stampin' Garage Sale
Saturday August 14, 2010
7:00 am to 9:30 am
Whether you are needing to add to your stampin' collection or you are ready to start a collection, you will not want to miss out on these deals.  I have boxes of items that are priced to sell.  Items including stamp sets, ink pads and refills, full packs of paper as well as individual sheets, and lots of accessories including ribbon, brads, buttons and much, much more.  Get here early for the best selection.

I have been trying to get a little stamping in every day and this weekend was great for it.  With all the rain and such, it was nice to have some quiet time to stamp.  I'm thinking this is going to be a card for the first stamp class, but can't promise that I will not come up with something that I like even better between now and then.  When it gets closer to the class date, I will definitely let you know what projects will be included.  One I already know for sure, but will save that for a later date!





Stamp Set:  Inspired by Nature
Paper:  Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive and Crumb Cake
Inks:  Old Olive and Chocolate Chip
Accessories:  Early Espresso Satin Ribbon, Paper Daisies, Metallic Brads and bleach

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails