Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

All Neutral

Another day down, another day beginning.  And another day of exercise in.  I love it when you can feel your hard work starting to pay off.  I'm not sure if I've lost anything yet, but like I said yesterday, I do feel better.  On Tuesday when I was doing yoga, I did notice that I could hold the poses longer and a little deeper and that my breathing was much more even.  That's a great sign to me!

Towards the end of the day, I settled down in the couch for a few minutes of down time.  I was looking through some magazines and came across an article showing all brown paints.  Like five different shades.  I think they were getting their inspiration from coffee.  And I got my inspiration from them.  It was interesting to see the different shades of brown together.  I decided to create a card in all neutral colors.





Stamp Set:  Baroque Motifs
Paper:  Sarah Sand, Chocolate Chip, Confetti White, Basic Black
Inks:  Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla craft
Accessories:  Chocolate Chip satin ribbon, Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon

It was fun pulling out only neutral colors and trying to come up with a way to make it not all blend together.  I really wanted to add an accent color, but none of them looked quite right.  Instead I added just a touch of Basic Black as the bottom layer on the word Cherish.  I'm still feeling the neutrals and think I will play with them again to see how very different I can create something from this card.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails