Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Getting Ready for some Stamping Fun

Since school starts on Wednesday, this weekend was all about family fun.  And that left little time for my computer.  Sorry for not posting.  We spent a bit of time with family and friends.  Went to movies and out to eat.  Thanks to everyone that made our weekend so much fun - The Halls, The Higgins and The Andersons!

I did manage to get a little stamping in though.  Mostly, getting things organized and ready for my upcoming garage sale.  Please don't forget to come.  I am pricing things low- most more than 50% off.  I really want to see my supplies find some really good homes.  Keep an eye out tomorrow, there will be some postings to remind you of upcoming activities.  And for those of you on my email list, watch you inbox too!

Okay, enough about all of that.  Here's the sample for tonight:





Stamp Set: Priceless
Paper: Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Naturals White
Inks: Chocolate, Baja Breeze, Rose Red
Accessories: Dimensionals, Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails