Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Surprise

Yesterday morning started off pretty well.  It looked like I was going to have time to get some fun crafting in and then as the day starting going on and on and on and on, it started to look like that was not going to happen.  Bummer.

So, late in the afternoon, we were getting ready to go get Ryan's (my son) school supplies.  Which he was not even remotely interested.  I told him that if he didn't want to go I would be more than happy to pick out everything for him.  It would be all matching and in fun me colors.  He said that was fine.  He was not fooling me at all.  Well, just before we left, I got this text from Diana, my upline, inviting me to go to a stamp meeting that night with her up-upline Rhonda - who is also a friend of mine (Twilight buddies, a story for another day).  As far as I knew she had not yet been informed that I was once again stamping and definitely had not been told that I would be coming.  So, I worked it out with the boys - hubby and son - to be able to go.

It was such a nice surprise!  I had a really fun time.  Not only did I get to see the fun new items that Rhonda had already ordered out of the new catalog and to see the fun things that they did at convention.  But, the best part was seeing some wonderful stamping friends again.  It was a nice surprise for me and for them!

We even stamped.  I don't have it ready for posting yet, will be taking the photo later today for that.  So, instead I'm sharing my favorite card from the stamp class that I went to at Diana's house last month.  This card is so cute.  (And I understand she "borrowed" the idea from Marlene - another wonderful stamping friend).




Have a wonderful Tuesday and see you soon!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails