Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Health Challenge Update

I got to walk with my brother and my father yesterday.  That was so fun.  Don't get me wrong, it was a workout, but it was a fun one.  And, I finally did weigh myself pretty consistently over the last week.  And by the end of the week, not only are my pants feeling a tad bit loser, my shirts not so snug, the scale even confirmed it - down a pound and a half!  I will take it.  Any movement in that direction is wonderful in my opinion. 

I am busy planning my next stamp class.  Mark your calendars now - September 18.  And it is going to be Christmas stuff.  I'm thinking cards, but not 100% sure!  So, within the next week, I will be making the announcement.

In the meantime, enjoy this card using the shadow stamping technique.

Stamp Set: Baroque Motifs
Ink:  Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant
Paper:  Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Shimmery White

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails