Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Special Discount valid Through August 21, 2010

Good morning! Looks like today is a two for.  Meaning you are getting two posts for the price of one.  Since I apparently did not check a simple little box, my post for last night did not go through and I had to manually send it this morning.  I also did not want to miss out on getting my sale info out, so you are getting two posts today!


This week only (for US only), when you order you can take advantage of a discount on your stamping supplies. But, hurry, this offer ends on Saturday. I accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.

Place an order by August 21, 2010 for these special prices.
Order $50 (before shipping and tax) and receive 10% off your order.
Order $100 (before shipping and tax) and you receive 20% off.

This offer is only good through me and must be placed with me personally and not on my website to receive my special pricing. All orders and payments must be received by August 21. To place an order, email me at mlharper@qwestoffice.net

Click here to view the online catalog.

Contact me with any questions you may have.

Well, I must get ready for the rest of my day.  I am attending a stamp class this afternoon with my good friend Diana (can't wait to see you and stamp with you).  I will be learning how to use our new distressing kit.  Can't wait for that!!!  And then, she is in need of a new camera so I am going to help her pick one out - since I speak camera language!  Have a great rest of your day and I will have some fun samples to show you later from class today.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails