Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Season's Greetings?

It's never too early to have the Christmas spirit right?  And it's definitely never too early to get a head start on your Christmas cards. 



I kinda got off track a little on my health challenge over the weekend.  Nothing terrible, just wasn't being as good about getting my exercise in.  Well, Monday I started over again.  I did get a good walk in on Monday and Wednesday.  Tuesday was a bit of an off day again.  Lots of work that needed to get done and I just wasn't feeling my best.  So I took a nap instead.  And let me tell you I felt tons better afterward.  I have been watching the amount of food I'm eating and still feel pretty good about the whole challenge.

Today's card is from my day of stamping at Amy's house.  It was so sweet of her to share her wonderful projects with us. 

Stamp Set:  Many Merry Messages
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Jolly Holiday Designer Paper

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails