Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Stamping Tonight

In a little over an hour from now, I will be heading out to dinner and stamping with some friends.  And that means I will have some great samples to start sharing very, very soon. 

Today was back on track for the health challenge.  I let myself slide just a bit over the weekend, meaning no exercise and I enjoyed a wonderful hamburger from a favorite restaurant - Joe's Farm Grill with family and friends.  It was very yummy & I'm glad I could enjoy it guilt free.  I still haven't been very good at getting on that scale regularly, but my clothes are getting looser and looser everyday.  I have a pair of "goal" jeans.  These were a pair of jeans that I love and have not been able to wear for quite some time.  I'm planning on getting in them comfortably by December.

So, this morning I went for my 2 mile walk with family and after getting showered and ready for the day, decided to give those jeans a try.  I got them pulled on and zipped up - and probably could have worn them all day, but they would not have been the most comfortable.  That means progress is being made!  Woohoo!!!

Oh, and before I forget, check out the clearance rack at Stampin' Up!  They just added new items.  Check them out and be sure to get them ordered.  It's so easy, you can order directly from my website.  Here's all the places you need to go:

Clearance Rack on My Stamp Website

Be sure to click on the Clearance Rack on the left hand side of the screen to check out all the great deals!

Hope you had a great Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails