Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

You asked for it...

Well kinda.  I had a few people let me know that they would like to see my swap card.  Well, I'm just not ready to show the whole thing.  So, instead I will give you a sneak peek.


Ain't I a stinker? I just love these new brads. They are very fun and beautiful. I'm trying to figure out how on earth I can add them to my clothing or jewelry somehow.

Let's see, it's day five of the health challenge.  I've been pretty good.  Sticking to my calorie intake and have worked out everyday.  Today's workout was a little bit lighter than I had anticipated but that's okay.  Sometimes you just have off days.  Maybe I was too excited about seeing a couple friends this morning that I rushed a bit.  It was fun to visit with them and share goofy stories about our kids.

Now, I need to finish getting everything ready for my Stampin' Garage Sale and Welcome Back to Stamp Class in the morning.  I'm looking forward to both and hope to see some fun stampers tomorrow!

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a special for ordering that is being announced tomorrow!  And to see some fun pictures from tomorrows events.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails