Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Looking forward to Saturday Stamping

Phew!  I finally have everything ready for my stampin' garage sale.  That took some serious sorting and pricing and moving around.  But, my stamp area is looking very nice and clean - and almost empty!  The horror!!!  Anyway, here is a copy of the email that I sent out to my email list. 

A friendly reminder about upcoming stamping events this weekend. I have openings in my class on Saturday and would love to see you there! Please sign up by Thursday so that I can be prepped and ready for you that day.

I have three great projects planned. You can view one of them on my blog. Just check out the entry for Thursday July 29 titled Unique.

As always please contact me with any questions you may have!

Welcome Back to Stamping Class
Saturday August 14, 2010
9:30 am to 12:30 pm
Cost $10 for 3 cards
Class special - bring a friend and you stamp for just $5
Recommended bring your own Snail adhesive

Stampin' Garage Sale
Saturday August 14, 2010
7:00 am to 9:30 am
Whether you are needing to add to your stampin' collection or you are ready to start a collection, you will not want to miss out on these deals. I have boxes of items that are priced to sell. Items including stamp sets, ink pads and refills, full packs of paper as well as individual sheets, and lots of accessories including ribbon, brads, buttons and much, much more. Get here early for the best selection.

Here's an idea of what to look for at the sale:
25+ stamp sets - all marked at over 50% off
Over 10 different styled punches
Glitter and embossing powders
Brads, eyelets and beads
Over 15 different ribbons - some brand new
Coloring tools - pencils and more
Over 30 cardstock colors some brand new - never been opened
Retired stamp pads and ink refills

The stack of cardstock that is ready for the garage sale.  Tons of colors here and several have not even been opened yet!
On a personal note, today started my health challenge.  Kim approached me the other day with the idea of tracking our calories and workouts for 14 days.  I was so excited to jump on board.  I love this kind of stuff.  I'm not a very competitive person.  Actually competitive people drive me crazy.  Mostly because I am not.  I have never felt the need to compete with anyone else.  I can only do better than myself.  I have always heard that you should automate your meals and such.  I guess I am going to be hardheaded about this though.  I am going to eat as I normally do with minor tweaking - and with keeping track of the calories as I go.  This way I won't feel as though I have missed out on the things that I love.  The biggest thing I am looking forward to (that's right I said looking forward to) working out again.  I have always enjoyed a good workout and miss them when I don't do them.  There's just something about getting the good physical workout to get the brain cleared out.  So, today I got out my weights and my stability ball and went to town.  It was really fun and set such a great tone for the rest of my day.

And now for tonight - some yoga!  I know I'm gonna feel it but soon I won't and that will be awesome!  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails