Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

This just in . . .

Yesterday came the most wonderful knock on the door. It was the UPS man coming to bring me some new goodies. I mentioned the other day that I joined a swap.  It is featuring items from the upcoming Holiday Mini Catalog.  One of the items that I ordered in include on my swap are these beauties right here!  I couldn't wait to share them with you.



I designed my swap today and am pretty excited to get going on that.  I also already cut out all the cardstock  for it too.  Now comes all the fun - stamping, stamping and more stamping!  And sorry, you are just going to have to wait until  after I get the swaps back to see the final card.  Although, I may be enticed to show you a "sneak peek" of it, or part of it before then.  But, you will have to let me know you'd like to see it.  So, leave me a comment and let me know if you'd like to see something of my first official swap.  I can't wait to see all the wonderful cards that I will be getting back too.

So, it's been a fun week so far.  My health challenge is going well.  I haven't lost any pounds yet.  But I feel better.  More energy.  And even better than that I feel in charge.  Like I'm actually doing something good for myself.  I have been easing back into working out.  I am one of those weirdos that really enjoys working out.  I mean it.  Strange, I know.  But true.  I look forward to them.  This week I have worked out with weights and a stability ball on Monday and Wednesday and have done yoga everyday this week.  On the weight days, I did a lighter yoga.  Tomorrow morning the plan is to get an hour in before I shower and meet up with a wonderful friend for some much needed girl chit-chat time.  Hopefully I will at some point lose some pounds.  I just really want to have to go shopping for new clothes because the ones I have now just do not fit anymore.  Wouldn't that be awful.

And, my little boy started 6th grade yesterday.  That's been pretty exciting.  He's a smart kid, schoolwork isn't a problem for him.  But, he really does not enjoy school.  He loves learning things.  Discovery channel and the likes are always on at our house.  I'm not sure what it is either.  Well, his first day went really well.  He came home with a smile and in a great mood, so I will take it!  I'd like to keep that trend going.  Here he is on his first day of school.


Thanks for stopping in.  See you soon!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails