Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

M is for...

Meatballs...yum!  Or Mashed potatoes...even yummier!  Or peanut butter M&M's.  Wow, I must be hungry.  Which is weird, it's only 6:00 in the morning. 

M is actually for Me.  That's one of my nicknames.  Given to me by a nephew many years ago.  He is almost 21 now.  Most of my nieces and nephews call me Aunt Me and even some of my brothers and sister-in-laws refer to me as Me.  It's pretty funny to watch people's reaction to someone yelling "Hey Me!" in a crowd. 

I love my M that I made at Diana's.  It is perched right up against a favorite card (from my upcoming September stamp class - I will be sharing this one later on) on my stamping desk.  It looks so cute there.

I'm not really a floral type person.  If you have ever visited my photography website you will probably be disagreeing with me right about now.  There are tons of flowers on there.  And I do enjoy photographing flowers, but here's the thing, I like to photograph them for their texture and their shapes.  Not necessarily because I really love flowers.  And because my mom really enjoys my photos of flowers.

But, this is a flower I really enjoyed.  It was so fun to make - and so easy too!  I loved the feel of the cardstock in my hand after I wet it down and mushed it around to make the soft petals.  So very fun!




Thanks for checking in with me.  And don't forget only a few days left to take advantage of discounts on your orders.  Let me know if you are interested in taking advantage of this offer!

Have a great Tuesday and see you soon!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails