Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Joy

I am attending a stamp event tomorrow.  Meeting up with some really fun stamping friends and making each other's cards.  I'm very excited to be going.  And so, today was spent creating the Halloween card that they will be making from me.  I had absolutely no idea what I wanted to do.  So, I sat and down and just started stamping random stuff on random cardstock.  And then all the sudden it just kinda started piecing together.  It was pretty fun to work on.  I was able to get them all completed and ready to go while the rest of my family was outside tending to some yard work. 

I can't wait to show the card to you, but will wait until tomorrow since I want it to be a surprise for the ladies tomorrow night.  So, be sure to check back tomorrow for a look at what I came up with.

In the meantime, since I was digging around in my stamp stuff for items to use on the card, I came across this framed piece that I made a few years back as family gifts for Christmas.  You know, it's never too early to start getting ready for some Christmas stamping.  As a matter of fact, I have already started on my Christmas shopping.  Gotta hit the sales whenever they come about!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails