Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Unique

I took a break from cleaning out my stamp stuff. And let me tell you, there is quite a bit that is ready for pricing and selling!!! While taking a break, I decided to do something fun - and what could that be? Stamping of course!

I broke out my favorite colors - purple, red and black.  I swear someday I am going to have a room decorated in those colors.  Ahhh, what a dream.  Anyway, back to reality.  I was feeling a little sparkly so threw in some chunky glitter.  A simple card, yet fun.


Stamp Set:  Define Your Life
Paper:  Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant and Shimmery White
Ink:  Elegant Eggplant and Real Red
Accessories:  Real Red 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Fire Rhinestone Brads and Red Chunky Essentials Glitter

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails