Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Cleaning Day 2

Another day of cleaning, sorting and organizing. I decided I needed to tackle my accessories and find out what I have that is current and what has been retired.  Boy, oh boy, what a job that turned out to be.  I'm not sure that I'm completely finished, but I am done for tonight.  It's time to spend a little time with the family.

Here is what I sorted through tonight:
  • Craft Pads
  • Ink refills
  • Punches
  • Eyelets
  • Brads
  • Ribbon (I have quite the selection of retiring ribbon)
  • Coloring items including pencils and watercolor crayons
  • Glitter
  • Embossing powders
  • Wheels - both regular and jumbo sizes
  • and so much more
I must admit, it did feel really good to get stuff cleaned out.  You should see how wonderful my shelves are looking.  And now, I have two boxes full of accessories and paper and a rather large stack of stamp sets.  All of them will be looking for a loving home to reside in & to be used!  I will let you all know when I have everything priced and ready to sell.  And, let me tell you, they will be great deals - because I need the room for fun new items to start using in upcoming classes.  So far, I am planning the following for stamp classes:  Christmas, Birthday and Halloween.  I'm getting more and more excited about new stamp sets, new papers, new colors and new accessories!  WOOHOO!!!

I love the phrase included in this stamp set: 
Inspired by Nature

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails