Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Some Stamping Fun of a Different Sort

It is time to get organized, or at least get a start on getting organized. Since, honestly, it seems like getting organized is an ongoing process for me. It has been a couple years since I was a Stampin' Up! demonstrator so I really need to clean house.

First things first, I really need to see what current stamp sets I own.  So, with the new catalog in hand, I turned to the Index page and began pulling out sets that have retires.  There were many that I was sad to see go.  Some that I didn't think I would ever see go - Itty Bitty Backgrounds comes to mind!  I'm thinking that I may start with a garage sale to help me clean house better.

My stack of retired stamp sets.  Wow, over 35 sets that have retired and are in need of a good loving home:

While I was cleaning out my stamp sets, the doorbell rang and a few minutes later, my son came up to my office to inform me that there was a box from Stampin' Up! waiting for me downstairs. Woohoo! My starter info has arrived:

A peak at what was inside the box! Fun times here tonight:

After sorting out my retired stamp sets, I decided it was time to sort through all of my stamp colors. I know that Stampin' Up! did a major color overhaul this year and couldn't believe how many had changed. These are my retired stamp pads. Wow! But, I must say the new colors are beautiful. I can't wait to start working with them!

And you just can't overhaul your stamp pads without updating the paper as well. I went through all of my folders, updated the names and moved them around according to their new color families. There are a few colors that I'm going to have to order so that I can get completely updated.

I think tomorrow will hold some more organizing for me as well.  For tonight, I am ready to call it a day. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails