Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Just got the word!

No pictures on the very first post. Shocking to some, I know. But I am too excited to get a photo ready to go.

I just got the word . . . it's official . . . I am back with Stampin' Up!

You see, Stampin' Up! has made a great offer to those of us that used to be demonstrators with them, but no longer are, a great deal to come back. After encouragement from a wonderful friend (Hi Diana!), I decided it was time to get back in the game! I still have all my stuff from the good old days and am ready to put them to good use again.

Once I get my starter package, I will be ready again for some fun stamping classes. I have spent several nights drooling over the new catalog and planning things I would like to offer to anyone that would like to stamp with me! I think I'm going to get that catalog out again & look it over one more time, or one hundred more times! My hubby is watching a Clint Eastwood movie right now, so it's the perfect time to get it out and start making my lists again.

A list for class ideas. A list of stamp sets that are just calling my name. And a list of accessories that need checking out.

I just have one final word for you all:
WOOHOO!

Oh, and it's good to be back!

1 comment:

Diana Gibbs said...

I'm glad you are back, and I am so honored you are one of my gals.
I can hardly see what you do for your first class.

Hugs, and love,
Di

Related Posts with Thumbnails