Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Have you ever had one of those days?

Have you ever had one of those days when you feel like you've been so busy, but you don't really know with what?  It seemed pretty non-stop for me today, but I'm not sure what got accomplished.  So, let me see if I can come up with a few.

Played Lego Star Wars with my son for a bit.  That's a good one.  We always have fun playing and it's good to spend time on activities he enjoys (even if I really do enjoy it as much as he does.)

Had a follow up doctors appointment.  That was a good one.  Had to have some surgery on my big toe about a month ago.  It was fine.  The medication they used to numb my toe had a pretty funny side effect.  Every time anyone touched my toe, I could not stop laughing uncontrollably!  My family loved it!  I did have some complications and those have officially cleared up!  Yeah, I am on the mend and can now wear shoes that do not have to accommodate a bandaged toe.  Yippee!!!

Finished reading my book!  That's a good one.  And, I did most of my reading for today waiting in the doctors office.  My son has gotten me into one of his favorite series of books.  The Chronicles of Ancient Darkness by Michelle Paver.  They are pretty good.  The second one was definitely more intense than the first one.  This also means that I can take another book off the large stack of books waiting to be read - and get going on a new one. 

I did not get to work on anything creative.  Maybe that is why it felt like a whole lot of stuff went on but nothing that really stuck out in my mind. 

On a good note, I should be receiving my starting material tomorrow.  This means more fun stamping stuff to look through and start planning some fun classes.  I have got a rough idea of the first three that I want to do.  I'm not ready to share just yet, but trust me, you will be the first to know!

This is another card from Diana's class.  It was pretty quick to make, but tons of fun.  I really love the wood background!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails